- 2-4 Years
- Clean takeover of allotted space.
- Vendor interactions for outsourced responsibilities.
- Equipment purchase & installation
- Make the space suitable for Start-ups/developers to be invited.
- Assist IAMAI in
selectionof Startups for the Hub.
Management of the Start-up Hub in alliance with Mobile 10 X Goals
- Coordinate all Hub activities, resources, equipment and information for the achievement of Mobile 10X strategic and operational objectives.
- Conduct of
- Weekly Mashups for different Zones
- Monthly Workshops by IAMAI members.
- Monthly Hackathons for different sectors.
- Market the presence of Mobile 10X Hub as the one stop destination in Kozhikode for Quality App development support.
- Liaise with IAMAI members to define requirements, scope
andobjectives of various Workshops to be conducted at the Hub.
- Prepare timeframes, schedule
andbudget for all Hub activities.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate Hub status adequately to all IAMAI Members.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation and other admin aspects of the
- Hub including liaison with vendors for day to day running of the Hub.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure smooth efficiency.
- Monitor and handle any issues that arise while running the Hub.
Relevant experience in Incubation Industry
The Internet and Mobile Association of India [IAMAI] represents the entire gamut of digital businesses in India. It was established in 2004 by leading online publishers and has come to effectively address the challenges facing the digital and online industry, including mobile content and services, mobile payments, mobile advertisements, online publishing, online advertising,
IAMAI is registered under the Societies Act and is a recognized charity in Maharashtra. With