- 1-2 Years
Primary and secondary responsibilities are detailed below:
- Management of the Start-up Hub in alliance with Mobile 10X Goals
- Coordinate all Hub activities, resources, equipment and information.
Assist the Manager in conducting –
- Weekly Mashups for different Zones
- Monthly Workshops
- Regular Hackathons for different sectors.
- Posts on social media about activities/events
- Smooth flow of day to day activities/admin activities
- Assist with selection committee for Startups for the 'Hub
- Marketing/promotion both online/offline
- Generate & maintain Databases
- Prepare timeframes, schedules for all activities
- Prepare any needed documents and
- Vendor interactions
- Answer Queries and maintain a DB
- Purchase materials, and ensure smooth efficiency.
And any other activity deemed necessary for the functioning of Mobile 10X.
The Internet and Mobile Association of India [IAMAI] represents the entire gamut of digital businesses in India. It was established in 2004 by leading online publishers and has come to effectively address the challenges facing the digital and online industry, including mobile content and services, mobile payments, mobile advertisements, online publishing, online advertising,
IAMAI is registered under the Societies Act and is a recognized charity in Maharashtra. With